Thursday, July 29, 2010

Speak To My Heart Thursday's

Wow posting late sorry friend's it has been a crazy busy day but a good crazy busy! Let's see stayed home all day did 12 loads of laundry yep that's right all done now thank God oh and that is only till Saturday when there will more than likely be 6 more lol all in the day and a life of a family of 10 + a doggie yikes!! Then worked out and went on a roasting bike ride hee hee then baked some cakearella's (or whatever there called) mmmmm yummo so good, took little kids on walk to a park and collected lots of pine-cones for our fall season coming up it was fun then tossed frissby for a sec. cuz we were dying in the heat. Came home and dinner prep and clean well you all get the point and some point in all that we read word and did our reading homework and played with pup ok tired now. So moral of this story is for me today what spoke to my heart was simple spending precious time with my family and being ok with that it was nice.

MOM MOMENT'S -

When you think of discipline do you only think of the punishment?? I want to share that, that is NOT what true biblical discipline is, it is the process of training and learning that fosters moral development. It is the development that leads ultimately to the formation of Christ-like character in the child. The purpose of Biblical discipline is to teach moral responsible behavior, shaping Christ-like keepers of God's moral mandates; kingdom -builders who live out the fruits of the Spirit and touch others with the character of Jesus. If we only punish and never allow the explaining of what the right behavior needs to be and how God feels about it then our children will obey out of fear and in return one day become rebellious something we would all love to avoid as much as we can.
UNTIL NEXT TIME,
IN HIS GRIP,
Cindy

No comments:

My New Book I am currently reading by Favorite blog sister Ann Voskamp

My New Book I am currently reading by Favorite blog sister Ann Voskamp
Best Book of the Year This dear sister in the Lord writes with such eloquence I cant even put the book down it becomes so REAL for me the pages come to life! This is a MUST read!!

Mel and I at one of the scrapbook weekends at church!!!

Mel and I at one of the scrapbook weekends at church!!!
I love ya sis!!!

My Playlist