I generally don't blog on Sunday's however this was so good that I had to share!! At church today we were handed an announcment and on the back had this wonderful list of Predictions for 2011 that we as Christians should hold onto.
As we enter the new year, the T.V. prognosticators are sharing their predictions for 2011. Every year we hear predictions, but seldom do we hear that these predictions come true. The Top 10 predictions that we as Christians can hold to and expect to for sure happen in 2011:
1) The Bible will still have ALL the answers.
2) Prayer will still be the most POWERFUL thing here on earth.
3) The Holy Spirit will still MOVE.
4) God will still HONOR the PRAISES of His people.
5) There will still be God-anointed preaching.
6) There will still be singing of Praise to God.
7) God will still POUR out BLESSINGS upon His people.
8) There will still be ROOM at the cross.
9) Jesus will still LOVE you.
10) Jesus will still save the LOST when they come to HIM.
This is good stuff my friends and ONLY Jesus knows our days and hours left here on this side of Heaven and we must live 1 day at a time depending solely on Christ Jesus to guide.
Man can make his plans ,but GOD alone will direct those plans!!
Thank YOU LORD for YOUR unfailing Word and everlasting LOVE!!!
Serving The King,