Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hello my blog friends it seems as though it has been a decade since I have been on here. Life has just been VERY BUSY a good busy but needless to say BUSY. If you all dont know by now we have moved into a newer bigger home ....... thank you Jesus. Up until now 9 of us have lived in a 3 bedroom home where 5 boys occupied one room 2 girls in second and in the Master mom , dad, office, scrap room , it was crazy. Now I am so not complaining we made that our home and were blessed by that home for going on 7 years this April and have MANY amazing memories in that home so we our thankful by all means(1 Thess. 5:18 Give thanks in every circumstance of life: "In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." (NKJV) ... however we for sure out grew the home just a little bit lol I had already had 4 children upon moving into that home and had 3 more while there so you can tell that it began to get a little cramped. We have been blessed to move closer to church in a newer 4 bedroom two story home
which is also a bit closer to church yet still in a good location for us we are more than blessed. I will post pics of both new and old home when I get a chance I am only jotting this all down very quickly and need to run I have little priorities yelling for MOM so need to get to it I have a million things to share and as the Lord provides time I will do just that so for now I pray you are all blessed and healthy and cant wait to chat and share real soon.
Until Next Time,
Cindy

6 comments:

mel4christ said...

I'm glad to hear you are settling in and that God has blessed you with this new home. You surely did make it work for a long time and God was good to provide for you, this bigger house. Look forward to seeing your pics. It will be fun making new memories, I'm sure!

God bless and good night,
Melanie

Unknown said...

Paise the Lord...the house is big!! THe Lord knew exactly what you needed. He is amazing!!!

In His Love,
Adrienne

Kristin said...

It was soooo good to be in touch with you this week! We'll be home in a few days and hopefully we can get together sometime before next November! lol I know, not funny :) I'm so happy your move went well and you all are able to stretch out a little bit in your new home - I bet you all are loving it! See you soon (hopefully!) xo Kristin

Kristin said...

Oh, and I loved seeing the pictures - thanks for sharing - I'm so excited for you guys - it's a beautiful home; praise God! K

Kristin said...

:) I just changed my blog background and thought, "oooh, I like this background; it looks vaguely familiar"....because it is yours!! I'll enjoy it for a few days anyways! :) Glad I could bloglift it from you :) Hope you are having SOOOOO much fun at the crop....can't believe I am missing it! I'm jealous but happy for you at the same time! xo K

mel4christ said...

AWESOME!!! It looks great. Praise God for His provisions and perfect timing. See ya soon.

Mel

My New Book I am currently reading by Favorite blog sister Ann Voskamp

My New Book I am currently reading by Favorite blog sister Ann Voskamp
Best Book of the Year This dear sister in the Lord writes with such eloquence I cant even put the book down it becomes so REAL for me the pages come to life! This is a MUST read!!

Mel and I at one of the scrapbook weekends at church!!!

Mel and I at one of the scrapbook weekends at church!!!
I love ya sis!!!

My Playlist