Monday, July 26, 2010

Oh Where, Oh Where Has This Summer Gone?? It's Almost August

I cant believe it is almost August wow how time flies!! Let's see alot has happened over past couple of months. In the beginning of June we were called to a New Church Calvary Chapel Henderson a church of about 250 people so much smaller than CCGV but a nice fit for us we came from a church of 100 before CCGV so we are use to small. Things are coming along and adjustments are being made a slow progress but a progress none the less. God is teaching us patience and TRUST it is awesome the things He takes us thru. Shortly after leaving CCGV my husband lost his job and was out of work last two weeks of June thru July 19th in which he started his new job making more and better packages so God is so amazing and showing Himself mighty to Greg and my family.... to get a job literally 2 weeks after really looking in this economy is sooo God (Praise you Jesus for Your amazing provision !!!) We had a wonderful time of FAITH Building and Soul Searching as a couple and family while honey was home out of work it was though it was a forced (yet appreciated) vacation where we had no choice but to spend time with each other in prayer in the word and just being together it was amazing and the best part it was the first time we both had complete trust that God was in COMPLETE CONTROL of EVERY part of our lives. The last few months have been some of the hardest yet most amazing at the same time stretching our Faith to a place unfamiliar to us yet been painful at times it also has been rewarding at the same time. We have also gained a new Family Member his name is Poncho (Thank you Johnson Family) he is the best little doggie ever we just love Him so and Steph he has adjusted well and is picking favs already he is very playful and cute he does from time to time Miss you all you can just tell he is to cute thank you so much!!! The kids and I have been living at the pool such a blessing to have been blessed with pool passes for the entire family all summer long thank you to that blessed sis and family. I also have an amazing project in August that I am honored to have been asked to be a part of I will share more as I am able. I have also gotten closer to my ex husband and his fiance' whom has started going to church (Calvary Chapel Lone Mountain awesome) the fact that he even allows her to go to church or is open to God is a pure Miracle in and of itself may God continue to use Greg and I as well as Lish and Ian to shine our lights and win them to the Lord praying for their salvation daily and will update. The children are getting to know him more and more and bounderies are going well thanks for prayers and we covet many more thank you all !! That has been The Bolt summer thus far in a nut shell more to come I am sure and school preperations are underway I will post pics of our 2010-2011 classroom and ideas asap until then God Bless and thank you for stopping by may God bless the rest of your summer and bring you peace!!!
In His Grip,
Cindy

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Hi Cindy,
I'm so glad to hear your summer is going good. I know! It's almost over... :( And about your hubby, isn't God amazing?! I know at times it can be scary, but when we trust in Him and that He knows what He is doing, there is so much peace. Thank you for all your prayers and the encouragement sis. I will never forget our conversation in the ladies room. :) So glad to hear things are going good with the kids and their dad. Love ya! BTW, I don't have FB anymore.

In His love,
Leslie

cindy said...

Yes sis God is AMAZING lol yes the famous chats in the CCGV bathroom that is good stuff and I was glad to be the one God used that day my sweet sis... Hey how come you dont have Facebook anymore? Well you will have to come over one night soon k!!

MyOhMy said...

Thanks for sharing this... the picture on the right is cute - Poncho looks like he is smiling :)

My New Book I am currently reading by Favorite blog sister Ann Voskamp

My New Book I am currently reading by Favorite blog sister Ann Voskamp
Best Book of the Year This dear sister in the Lord writes with such eloquence I cant even put the book down it becomes so REAL for me the pages come to life! This is a MUST read!!

Mel and I at one of the scrapbook weekends at church!!!

Mel and I at one of the scrapbook weekends at church!!!
I love ya sis!!!

My Playlist