Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Speak To My Heart Wednesday's

LOVE IS NOT IRRITABLE-

"HE WHO IS SLOW TO ANGER IS BETTER THAN THE MIGHTY, AND HE WHO RULES HIS SPIRIT, THAN HE WHO CAPTURES A CITY." Proverbs 16:32

I chose this today because it has spoken to my heart reminding me that as my dear husband comes home tonight from the airport to be loving and supportive no matter how hard my last three days home without him have been. By now I have to say I am irritable for sure first day was fine first night hard didn't sleep much second day pretty good getting tired and grumpy towards night though and so were kids then no sleep really last night either so by today I am soooooo feeling it and just want him home. You sure take for granted what you have and what you are BLESSED with until it is taken for a time or God forbid taken for good. My encouragement for both myself and you is to cherish your hubby and family today you may not have them tomorrow .
Schedule's can wait church functions will come and go but the time with our hubby's and kiddo's is very limited and does not come and go once gone it is gone for good
when I look at it this way it makes every irritability and tiredness and fight just seem foolish and not that important. So I choose tonight to welcome him with loving arms no matter what the day still may hold because I love him Dear and want him to know he is my number one outside of God.
Lord thank you for blessing me with an amazing husband may you give him safe travel mercies tonight and a safe drive home from airport In Jesus Name Amen
Until Next Time,
God Bless you,
In His Grip,
Cindy

Cindy's MOM MOMENT'S -
For those of you who may have never heard of the FIVE LOVE LANGUAGES by: DR. Gary Chapman, I encourage you to get the books and read them ALL I believe there is one for adults and one for children but here they are this is important and once my family found out about these and started filling each other's "LOVE TANKS" we are a much more joyful family to say the least!

There are 5 ways to express our love to our mates and children:

1) Communicating Love Through Words of Encouragement
2) Communicating Love Through Acts of Service
3) Communicating Love Through Gift-Giving
4) Communicating Love Through Quality Time
5) Communicating Love Through Physical Touch and Closeness

For everyone this differs we all have a primary touchpoint for instance my primary LANGUAGE happens to be 4 & 5 does this mean I dont need 1, 2, and 3 no however if my "Love TANK" is being filled with my primary points then when and if the extra ones are done it is iceing on my cake not needed but an extra bonus ...however if our one or two primary languages are NOT being met it doesnt matter what other ones are done and this is when we have mis communication fighting and lack of understanding with our mates/children. I encourage you to find out what Love language each member in your family speaks and start filling those tanks today!!! God Bless
P.S. If you have questions about book please go to find me on Facebook or leave a message in e-mail or comment on blog post thank you!!

Cindy

No comments:

My New Book I am currently reading by Favorite blog sister Ann Voskamp

My New Book I am currently reading by Favorite blog sister Ann Voskamp
Best Book of the Year This dear sister in the Lord writes with such eloquence I cant even put the book down it becomes so REAL for me the pages come to life! This is a MUST read!!

Mel and I at one of the scrapbook weekends at church!!!

Mel and I at one of the scrapbook weekends at church!!!
I love ya sis!!!

My Playlist