Friday, April 17, 2009

Day 30 " LOVE DARE"

WOW I cannot believe I am on day 30 ..... 10 days left to this 40 day challenge it is bitter sweet I love doing it so I dont want to stop maybe I shall keep going we shall see.
Well today's devotion is "LOVE BRINGS UNITY" unity ,togetherness, oneness just like the trinity we have the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit yet they are three in one unified as should we be in our marriages: even in today's thru the word in Mark ch.10: 7-9 "for this reason a man shall leave his parents and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh so then they are no longer two ,but one flesh therefore what God has joined together let not man seperate."
So we even see here we are to become one in unity one with another. In the trinity we see that they serve each other, love each other, and honor each other. though equal they rejoice when the other is praised. though distinct, they are one, indivisible. It needs to be our mission to do EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to promote togetherness of heart with our husbands and when we finds ourselves on two different pages before making a plea that our way is the right way may we examine our hearts to the Lord and make sure all flesh is laid aside and then if we still are led in the direction lovingly bring it before our hubby's and pray for the Lord to guide and direct.
Unity is what the Lord desires for ALL the relationships in our lives and this can only be done through his agape love so my prayer today is that we may see everyone through the eyes of Jesus may we keep the lines of communication open always and live in unity with all those around us starting at home with our husbands and families.

until next time,
Cindy
May you all have a blessed family filled weekend reflecting on Christ and His love for us and His desire for us to be unified with all our brothers and sister's in Christ Jesus.................

1 comment:

Becky said...

I loved what you said about unity..."though equal they rejoice when the other is praised".
Love does not envy and it does not boast.
When our husbands or our friends are praised, we should not respond with envy.
If we keep our minds fixed on Jesus, we will be able to love others with real love, like you said, agape love!
Without Him we can do nothing!
We must keep our minds on Him!
This is what God is showing me personally, lately.
May we each be a reflection of His Love!!! God is Love...
Have a good day Cindy!
Thank you for sharing your journey!
-Becky

My New Book I am currently reading by Favorite blog sister Ann Voskamp

My New Book I am currently reading by Favorite blog sister Ann Voskamp
Best Book of the Year This dear sister in the Lord writes with such eloquence I cant even put the book down it becomes so REAL for me the pages come to life! This is a MUST read!!

Mel and I at one of the scrapbook weekends at church!!!

Mel and I at one of the scrapbook weekends at church!!!
I love ya sis!!!

My Playlist