Monday, August 4, 2008

Hello again Bloggy Sistah's !!

Hello my friends I pray you are all doing well. I have posted some new pictures on the side bar so check them out. I am however letting you all know that due to the hectic month I have before me with V.B.S. and homeschool meetings and preperation as well as taking a trip to California with my daughter I am more than likely not going to be blogging much and maybe not at all however when I get a moment I plan on posting some homeschool stuff , pictures from California trip and V.B.S. so please be patient and just check periodically thanks for all your support and love I love you all and pray many a blessings on your families !!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cindy,
THose cards are soo cute!!! They are scrapalicious!!! LOL!!!

Talk to you soon, well see you soon better yet!!

In His Love,
Adrienne

My New Book I am currently reading by Favorite blog sister Ann Voskamp

My New Book I am currently reading by Favorite blog sister Ann Voskamp
Best Book of the Year This dear sister in the Lord writes with such eloquence I cant even put the book down it becomes so REAL for me the pages come to life! This is a MUST read!!

Mel and I at one of the scrapbook weekends at church!!!

Mel and I at one of the scrapbook weekends at church!!!
I love ya sis!!!

My Playlist