Thursday, July 31, 2008

Encouragement for Today - July 31, 2008

Encouragement for Today - July 31, 2008
click on the http://www.crosswalk.com/ site right here and then when page opens click on devotions at the left side of page in the light brown section, then a page of devotions pops up click the one that says "Encouragement for Today" under the womens devotions on right side of page the title of devotion IS "MY THOUGHT'S VERSES GOD'S WORD"........ this was awesome devotion today God bless you!!
Until next time,
MWAH(KISSES),
Cindy

No comments:

My New Book I am currently reading by Favorite blog sister Ann Voskamp

My New Book I am currently reading by Favorite blog sister Ann Voskamp
Best Book of the Year This dear sister in the Lord writes with such eloquence I cant even put the book down it becomes so REAL for me the pages come to life! This is a MUST read!!

Mel and I at one of the scrapbook weekends at church!!!

Mel and I at one of the scrapbook weekends at church!!!
I love ya sis!!!

My Playlist