Friday, May 23, 2008

It's Scrap Weekend !!!!

Being that it is Scrap Weekend I will not be blogging and will be taking off all weekend and returning to blog world Lord willing Wednesday May 28th so please enjoy posts to this date and check out friends sites I have posted in side bar. I am blessed that this site has blessed so many and will continue to seek Lord's will for the sharing I do and the time periods I do them in, my family will always come first as I pray you will put yours first too. Have awesome holiday weekend!!!
May the Lord bless you and keep you!!
In His Grip,
Cindy

No comments:

My New Book I am currently reading by Favorite blog sister Ann Voskamp

My New Book I am currently reading by Favorite blog sister Ann Voskamp
Best Book of the Year This dear sister in the Lord writes with such eloquence I cant even put the book down it becomes so REAL for me the pages come to life! This is a MUST read!!

Mel and I at one of the scrapbook weekends at church!!!

Mel and I at one of the scrapbook weekends at church!!!
I love ya sis!!!

My Playlist