Wednesday, May 21, 2008

FEELING TIRED, TROUBLED,AND DISCOURAGED???

I first want to say thank you for visiting the blog and too keep praying the Lord continue to use me as His vessel to minister to others........so as we continue to seek GOD'S purpose for our lives, we will undoubtedly experience our share of disappointments, detours, false starts, and failures(I dont know about you but I have even this very week) so when we do, we cant become discouraged (which I have to admit I was tempted to do): God's not finished yet (praise the Lord). There is an old saying that says:"life is a marathon,not a sprint." I know if your like me to think of a marathon already you are tired and want to give up Praise God this is why we need our Heavenly Father to keep up with our Sprints you see He never tires and never falters and we need Him with which to draw our strength. THE NEXT TIME WE FIND OUR COURAGE TESTED TO THE LIMIT REMEMBER THAT GOD IS AS NEAR TO US AS THE VERY HAIR ATTACHED TO OUR HEADS SO REMEMBER HE IS RIGHT THERE TO OFFER STRENGTH AND COMFORT TO ALL HIS CHILDREN. HE is our shield,and strength, HE is our protector and deliverer so may we call upon HIM in our hour of need and be comforted. Whatever challenges we may be facing today God can help us to persevere and He will if we just ask Him. Maybe we find ourselves in a hurry for God to help us or resolve all our difficulties or we feel anxious or we are impatiently waiting for God to act if we find ourselves in these situations we must remember God operates on His own timetable not ours and He may be keeping silenced so we will learn to patiently persevere easier said then done I know yet when we obey the outcome is always better. So in our times of difficulties which I know a few of us our encountering right now my prayer for us all is to remain steadfast and trust in the merciful goodness of our Heavenly Father. Whatever our struggles He is able to carry us through our job is to persevere as He does move in our lives. "INDEED WE COUNT THEM BLESSED WHO ENDURE" JAMES 5:11
Beth Moore says: "Failure is one of life's most powerful teachers. how we handle our failures determines whether we're going to simply get by in life or press onward."
I dont know about you but I want to press onward toward the goal of being made more and more into the image of my Maker. Father I just pray for everyone who is in a trial or struggle this week Lord I lift them up to you and thank you they have come to my blog we know there are no accidents so I pray they have been encouraged and can find that comfort and hope that only you offer us. Lord we thank you and Praise you for that hope give us all the strength we need Lord GOD in this dark and dying world to persevere and to look to the things eternal and not the circumstances we find ourselves in we know those will pass but Lord the things eternal will not. Bless each one of us and help us not to grow weary or ever lose heart Lord in what we do. I lift this to you now in your Holy Name Amen
Love you all,
YOUR SIS IN CHRIST,
Cindy

No comments:

My New Book I am currently reading by Favorite blog sister Ann Voskamp

My New Book I am currently reading by Favorite blog sister Ann Voskamp
Best Book of the Year This dear sister in the Lord writes with such eloquence I cant even put the book down it becomes so REAL for me the pages come to life! This is a MUST read!!

Mel and I at one of the scrapbook weekends at church!!!

Mel and I at one of the scrapbook weekends at church!!!
I love ya sis!!!

My Playlist