Tuesday, May 6, 2008

HomeSchool or Public School???

Well a few days ago a mommy asked me what I thought about homeschooling my kiddo's and that she was thinking about doing it as well and it is funny because now a few people are curious
and thinking about doing it I have had a few calls concerning this matter. To answer anyones question about this I can say firmly that it is a matter to take to the Lord this is something we dont want to do because all those around us are doing it. I strongly encourage you and your husbands to be in prayer over the choice to homeschool or send to school this is something that is important that you do together as a team it is important you both are on same page with each other. My husband and I have had our good days and bad days but through it all I thank God we are on same page. I also believe that homeschooling is NOT for all and thats ok the LORD is still
in control.
And now to answer questions I have had with my journey to homeschool -
Was this always our plans??? uhhhhhhhhhh no
Have my children ever been to public school?? no not any of them
Am I qulified?? we all are I believe that GOD DOESN'T CALL THE QUALIFIED, HE QUALIFIES THE CALLED.
.
Do I have struggles?? uhhhhhhhhh yes who doesn't some days I even want to throw in the towel
yet God is always there to encourage me in this journey and see me through. THANK YOU JESUS
Do we always follow our schedule to a T?? yeah right (blessed are the flexible) I do try most of the time yes but I can asure you not ALL the time.
Homeschooling is for sure a calling from the Lord and if He is calling you without a shadow of
a doubt He will provide Finances, strength, time, well He will provide it all just have that child like faith and God bless your journey whatever path it may be.
In His Grip,
Cindy

No comments:

My New Book I am currently reading by Favorite blog sister Ann Voskamp

My New Book I am currently reading by Favorite blog sister Ann Voskamp
Best Book of the Year This dear sister in the Lord writes with such eloquence I cant even put the book down it becomes so REAL for me the pages come to life! This is a MUST read!!

Mel and I at one of the scrapbook weekends at church!!!

Mel and I at one of the scrapbook weekends at church!!!
I love ya sis!!!

My Playlist