Friday, May 2, 2008

Hello Mommy's

I thank you for stopping by. I have had a few emails and phone calls concerning my Testimony and I thank you all and am very blessed that you were blessed by what I have shared. My prayer again is to always be an encouragement and a blessing to all who stop by to visit. My prayer too is to let others know we are all still works in progress and that all I am is of the Lord
there is nothing in me worthy to be praised. May He always recieve the Glory and Honor due His name. I want to let you all know I will not be blogging until Tuesday or so next week so may you be blessed and cant wait to see what He will allow me to share next.

"THE THINGS WHICH ARE IMPOSSIBLE FOR MAN ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD."
LUKE 18:27

No comments:

My New Book I am currently reading by Favorite blog sister Ann Voskamp

My New Book I am currently reading by Favorite blog sister Ann Voskamp
Best Book of the Year This dear sister in the Lord writes with such eloquence I cant even put the book down it becomes so REAL for me the pages come to life! This is a MUST read!!

Mel and I at one of the scrapbook weekends at church!!!

Mel and I at one of the scrapbook weekends at church!!!
I love ya sis!!!

My Playlist