Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I am joining a gal pal blogger over @ http://www.womenlivingwell.org/ with yet another amazing challenge for our marriages called "25 DAY PRAISE PLAN". We are challenged beginning today to encourage, praise, inspire,admire, build up, thank, and appreciate our husbands for the next 25 days leading to Valentine's Day. May we be SELFLESS this Valentine's Day and make it all about our mates and less about ourselves. Our Husband's carry so much on their plates as the leaders of their homes and the heavy load of working in the harsh secular world all day taking in garbage from this world they have fears and burdens and even insecurities Let's join each other in building them up and pouring our love on them that they may see Christ Jesus in and through us and feel the love of God!! So begin today try to say something uplifting and encouraging towards your hubby if you find this challenging to do pray that God will give you eyes to see your husband as the Lord sees him. God Bless your journey and visit my sister in the Lord's blog so you can get full details!!

In His Loving Grip,
Cindy

1 comment:

Tracey said...

I just found out about the challenge at Women Living Well this morning and am looking forward to participating, too! I'm hoping to be an encouragement to my husband each and every day.

My New Book I am currently reading by Favorite blog sister Ann Voskamp

My New Book I am currently reading by Favorite blog sister Ann Voskamp
Best Book of the Year This dear sister in the Lord writes with such eloquence I cant even put the book down it becomes so REAL for me the pages come to life! This is a MUST read!!

Mel and I at one of the scrapbook weekends at church!!!

Mel and I at one of the scrapbook weekends at church!!!
I love ya sis!!!

My Playlist