Monday, December 6, 2010

Peace On Earth December Challenge

Dont forget to turn my music off at bottom of blog before listening to V-blog!!!

Well dear friends this is the amazing Godly gal I have been linking up to for awhile now I really love her insight and focus as she reminds us to focus our lives around the King of Kings this is the amazing challenge I am speaking of listen as she shares and for more info go to her site http://www.womenlivingwell.org/ and may you Find the PEACE that SURPASSES all UNDERSTANDING this CHRISTmas Season!!
God Bless you,
Serving The King Together,
Cindy

No comments:

My New Book I am currently reading by Favorite blog sister Ann Voskamp

My New Book I am currently reading by Favorite blog sister Ann Voskamp
Best Book of the Year This dear sister in the Lord writes with such eloquence I cant even put the book down it becomes so REAL for me the pages come to life! This is a MUST read!!

Mel and I at one of the scrapbook weekends at church!!!

Mel and I at one of the scrapbook weekends at church!!!
I love ya sis!!!

My Playlist