Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Been Awhile Again!!!

Hi sweet blog friends!!! Listen I am sorry it has been awhile life is busy with 7 kids lol!!! I am working on a few things and would love to share!!! First I belong to a wonderful ministry called "PRAISE and COFFEE Night's" it started with a group of Gals wanting to get together for coffee and sharing the things of the Lord. The gal whom started them is a lady named Sue Cramer in Michigan she is awesome love you Sue and her co-founder in Florida Melissa Mashburn another cool lady well these gals have found there was a great NEED for girlfriend time. I was doing something very similar already called "Girlfriend Night's" and was very interested in this and next thing you know I am now a Praise and Coffee leader for the Henderson/Las Vegas Valley area we started with 5 now 16 and counting it is open to any and all whom have a relationship with Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. For more info. Go to my facebook and go to Praise and Coffee. Then I am leaving little faith clips via you tube on my facebook as well trying to leave them on blog too but little more complicated lol soon hopefully. Then some wonderful ministry opportunities happening in near future concerning Greg and myself as a team cant say much more right now sorry ladies PLEASE just pray for us thank you sooooo much!! I am doing a few Bible Studies with Gals across the states and one in my own church so God is good and has me busy with doing things for HIS kingdom !! I pray all are doing well and until next time God Bless you ALL!!

Serving The King Together,
Cindy

No comments:

My New Book I am currently reading by Favorite blog sister Ann Voskamp

My New Book I am currently reading by Favorite blog sister Ann Voskamp
Best Book of the Year This dear sister in the Lord writes with such eloquence I cant even put the book down it becomes so REAL for me the pages come to life! This is a MUST read!!

Mel and I at one of the scrapbook weekends at church!!!

Mel and I at one of the scrapbook weekends at church!!!
I love ya sis!!!

My Playlist