Saturday, September 19, 2009

Best Day Ever!!!!!!

Ok so there has been alot of other best days too however today was the BEST family day in a VERY LONG TIME!!! We have not ever had a chance in last four or five years to all ride along in the same vehicle at once therefore making going places nearly impossible as a whole family or having two travel in seperate cars using twice as much gas so that was only a very rare thing we would do. Today we were able to ALL travel to the Gilcrease Orchards to have a fun time of picking pumpkins , apples, and eggplant it was a real treat and daddy was able to join so even better thanks to our big ol' 1986 Suburban yeah Jesus. After that we headed to lunch at good ol '
Taco Bell where we O.M.G. SAT INSIDE AS A BIG GROUP it was so nice now off to home we travel , once arriving home Bella and I put on our aprons and bake our VERY FIRST HOMEMADE YES FRIENDS I did say homemade apple pie oh my!!!! Can't wait to dig my teeth into that pie it smells wonderful in my home right now mmmmmmmmmmmmm yummo!!! Well I am going to go for now to finish spending my Saturday with my family just wanted to stop by and share it has been a while I left pictures of our day in side bar!!
until next time,
Cindy

4 comments:

mel4christ said...

I love it. You all looked very blessed. It tickles my heart to see you all together enjoying each other and God's bounty. How did the pie come out, looks yummy. One of my fav things to do as a kids was go apple picking. That's a wonderful blessing for them. God bless

Anonymous said...

How fun! and what a blessing to experience it with the whole family! good job with the pie, it looks delish!

blessings & love,
Liz

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin said...

It's been a while since I visited - so I thought I'd pop over to say hello :) Wow, apple pie - that's quite a bit more work than I usually tackle-lol....but I am thinking about baking cookies today just so the house smells nice and fall-like :) Nice to see you on here even though I can't in person anymore! Hope you are all doing well and having a great school year so far! Blessings - Kristin

My New Book I am currently reading by Favorite blog sister Ann Voskamp

My New Book I am currently reading by Favorite blog sister Ann Voskamp
Best Book of the Year This dear sister in the Lord writes with such eloquence I cant even put the book down it becomes so REAL for me the pages come to life! This is a MUST read!!

Mel and I at one of the scrapbook weekends at church!!!

Mel and I at one of the scrapbook weekends at church!!!
I love ya sis!!!

My Playlist