Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mom's Don't Forget Your Hubbies This Father's Day

Hello blog friends.................. I am a few days early however it is on purpose I want to remind us all to plan in advance a special day for our hubby's this Sunday for Father's Day maybe breakfast in bed.... well ok maybe not for those of us that have to be at church by 7:00a.m. but maybe a nice lunch or early dinner just a time all for him to spoil him and love him. I want to tell my Honey he is the best hubby/daddy ever he deals with alot having a huge family and a crazy emotional wife. He has a big family and loves us all and continues to provide for us and we just want to publicly (well over blog world) tell everyone how great he is and that we love you so much thanks for being the best Daddy ever May God bless your Father's Day this year we love ya daddy..............................................................................

Happy Father's Day Babe

No comments:

My New Book I am currently reading by Favorite blog sister Ann Voskamp

My New Book I am currently reading by Favorite blog sister Ann Voskamp
Best Book of the Year This dear sister in the Lord writes with such eloquence I cant even put the book down it becomes so REAL for me the pages come to life! This is a MUST read!!

Mel and I at one of the scrapbook weekends at church!!!

Mel and I at one of the scrapbook weekends at church!!!
I love ya sis!!!

My Playlist