Friday, June 12, 2009

Memories From 2009.........................

Hello Blog Friends,
we had a graduation party for my kiddo's and a few friends today it was great and something needed to be done. I have an 8th grader going into 9th and a 5th grader going into 6th or Jr. High he says lol. So we needed some recognition time it was great we reflected back over the year and just how blessed we are to be homeschooling and ALL my kiddo's are blessed and really want to stay homeschooled so that was encouraging for a mom/homeschool teacher to hear it was music to my ears. In the side bar I am posting a few pictures of my kiddo's today!
God Bless your weekends until next time,
Cindy

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute and how fun!!! What a blessing!! Awe..totally missed it. Oh well, next year!!

Becky said...

Cute post love you Cindy!

Leslie said...

Wow sis!!! You're kiddos are blessed to have a mom like you. What a great way to end the school year. Yes, I believe it is so important for them to have that. It also keeps them motivated. We need to keep it fun for them so they keep looking forward to another year. Love ya and miss ya!

In His love,
Leslie

Anonymous said...

awesome celebration! great job, i've missed you guys...see you soon and God bless you.

blessings!!!
Liz

My New Book I am currently reading by Favorite blog sister Ann Voskamp

My New Book I am currently reading by Favorite blog sister Ann Voskamp
Best Book of the Year This dear sister in the Lord writes with such eloquence I cant even put the book down it becomes so REAL for me the pages come to life! This is a MUST read!!

Mel and I at one of the scrapbook weekends at church!!!

Mel and I at one of the scrapbook weekends at church!!!
I love ya sis!!!

My Playlist