Thursday, August 21, 2008

WE RETURNED HOME SAFE THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS!!

Thanks for your text messages, and e-mails, and prayers we had a blessed time and are glad to be home welcomed with open arms by those whom love and miss us thank you all.
We learned alot about loving each other as well as those around us and the Lord is working in both my daughters and my own heart praise God.

I am so blessed to those of you homeschooling mom's who have questions for me I will do my best throughout the year to help answer any of you and encourage you all I will share some now
and know I am praying for you all as we begin our week next week:

First I know you all wanted to know the different learning types our kiddo's may fall under here is the info I have found:
First a learning style refers to the way a person best takes in, understands and remembers information. Some kiddo's learn best in a quiet room, others with background noise, some learn best in logical steps, while others see the whole picture at once. Some children need more structure than others ,some learn best in an open-ended learning environment.
This is something awesome I just read today:
ALL OF THESE UNIQUE FACTORS SHOW HOW GOD CREATED EACH OF OUR CHILDREN INDIVIDUALLY, FOR HIS PURPOSE. JUST AS YOUR CHILD HAS A DISTINCT TEMPERAMENT, PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS AND PERSONALITY, HE ALSO HAS A PARTTICULAR WAY OF LEARNING.

Visual Learner- understands and remembers best what he /she sees with their eyes.

Auditory Learner- this child needs to hear and verbalize the new info. to understand it.

Kinesthetic learner- this child needs to involve touch and movement in processing of new concepts, this child needs to use his muscles by writing down or acting out the new material
because he learns by doing.

Then there are the kiddo's that learn in a combination of all three of thee above.

So as you begin your school year pray the Lord would reveal quickly what category your children fit into so you can better understand how to teach them effectively.
I pray we all seek to have the Lord's love and patience with our kids Love Covers a Multitude
of Sins and when we see our kiddo's as HE does we will be more effective teachers and not expect perfection. I pray we all remember to take one day at a time and to all stay involved with each other help lift each other up and be that encouragement to make it through In Jesus Name

God Bless and until next time know I am a phone call away you are NEVER bothering me and if I cant get to call right away I will call back A.S.A.P
God Bless,
Love,
Cindy

3 comments:

Deanna said...

I think it would be wise to share that as mommies, we want to teach a certain way, but our kids just aren't us, we really need to be flexible as our children may be far different learners than we are. Also, please, for those who may be reading this, don't compare your children to each other. I know I wouldn't want to be compared to my peers. God has made us each in His own ways for His purposes. We need to be able to see that and recognize it, and work with His creation, not against it. May you all have a blessed first week of school!

mel4christ said...

Praise God! I love your pics, I'm so glad you got to revel in the beauty of his handiwork! Something about the ocean makes me stand up and praise!!! He is an awesome God. I pray the Lord blesses your year and your children and that they grow in th knowledge of Him. And that the Lord would give you grace, patience and wisdom in directing them and the other mom's who are seeking direction. God bless you all!

Hugs,
Melanie

Unknown said...

Cindy!
Thanks for sharing the different types of children we have. I think I kind of figured out what Victoria is. This helps, I will be coming back to this and checking again to make sure what she is.

God Bless you sister!

In His Love,
Adrienne

My New Book I am currently reading by Favorite blog sister Ann Voskamp

My New Book I am currently reading by Favorite blog sister Ann Voskamp
Best Book of the Year This dear sister in the Lord writes with such eloquence I cant even put the book down it becomes so REAL for me the pages come to life! This is a MUST read!!

Mel and I at one of the scrapbook weekends at church!!!

Mel and I at one of the scrapbook weekends at church!!!
I love ya sis!!!

My Playlist