Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thanks for thinking we are young!!!

How sweet you are to think we started really young actually not really you see my oldest is 14 and I am now 34 so the math on that is I was 20 when I had her so that is not to bad at all!!! Then #2 came at 21 then #3 when I was 24
and every 2 Years I was having the rest of the gang. So I was prego for literally 10 years straight it seemed like.
My husband is 35 and together we share 5 of the 7 kiddo's my first two are from a first marriage. I pray I get my mom's genes she looks about 39 and she is 57 she looks like my sis and always has it is great so hopefully I will
reap the same thing I can only pray lol!!! I can tell you all I have given up on trying to get tan it is VERY BAD for our skin and ages us pretty fast so I always try to remember my sun block it can give you 10 years so how awesome is that ladies I know tans look great but younger skin looks better you decide.

MOM'S SPEAK KIND WORDS, AND YOU WILL HEAR KIND ECHOES.
"PLEASANT WORDS ARE LIKE HONEYCOMB, SWEETNESS TO THE SOUL AND HEALTH TO THE BONES. PROVERBS 16:24

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Cindy,
Had to stop by and say "Hi!". Learned something new about you. I was married twice as well. God is totally awesome!!! You'll have to share your testimony with me sometime.

God bless you sister!!!
In His Control,
Adrienne

My New Book I am currently reading by Favorite blog sister Ann Voskamp

My New Book I am currently reading by Favorite blog sister Ann Voskamp
Best Book of the Year This dear sister in the Lord writes with such eloquence I cant even put the book down it becomes so REAL for me the pages come to life! This is a MUST read!!

Mel and I at one of the scrapbook weekends at church!!!

Mel and I at one of the scrapbook weekends at church!!!
I love ya sis!!!

My Playlist